Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Friday, December 21, 2007

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

DaisyDebbie said I had to have a slice for her, so I was possitively FORCED to order two. As usual, Mister Moose just mooched off my plate. He found it quite delicious, and he now cannot understand how Florida gets away with calling what they serve "pizza". He will be forever ruined now, I'm afraid. Fair warning to future hosts of Mister Moose - don't bother taking him out for pizza. He's now had the Real Noo Yawk Thing!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

gary said...

Would you be able to ship one of those pizzas to Sanibel Island?

Unknown said...

OMG I'm drooling! Yeah ship some home, great idea.

MariBy said...

Oh does that EVER look yummy!

Unknown said...

We'd take one in Tampa,too.

Unknown said...

Mr. Moose is having a great weekend! Thanks again Tink!

JODY!