Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Ai, madonn' !!!

After the pizza, Mister Moose and I went to the local Target (pronounced "Tar-ZHAY") to take care of the last few items on my Christmas list. While Mister Moose wasn't looking, I managed to sneak a little something for him into the basket. :) There were SO many people bumping each other with shopping carts, and children crying, and the staff looking stressed out and tense - bah, humbug! Afterward, it took a good half hour just to get out of the parking lot. When we returned to the Suite @ Chez Bro, Mister Moose clutched his aching head and demanded to be put to bed. Here, I'm trying to get him to take some Advil, but he was rather cross with me for putting him through that ordeal, so I just tucked him in with the hope that he will awaken refreshed and in much better spirits.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where were you trying to put that Advil?

Michelle said...

Poor Mr. Moose looks like he has a hangover! :)

Unknown said...

Christmas shopping is waaaaay less stressful here in Florida. No where near the crowds of LI

Unknown said...

Ohhhh it sounds like Mr.Moose will be having a surprise in store for him on Christmas morning!

Pssst -- we need a few pics of Mr.Moose with Tink TOO!

this is Jody!