Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Mister Moose Meets Buddy Boy

After suffering through late luggage and a Hertz representative who was far too perky for this time of night, we finally got ourselves loaded and on the road for the brief ride to Chez Bro. Here, Mister Moose meets the famous Buddy Boy. Intrepid readers might recall Buddy Boy's appearances in some of my previous trip reports (try My Adventures *~*~* )

Well, we're really tired now, so we're going to get some shut-eye. Not sure what all we're up to tomorrow; stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MariBy said...

I think Mister was more excited to meet Buddy Boy than vice versa! :)

Mister looks set to have a wonderful Christmas with you and your family, Tink!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful German Shepherd! I hope him and Mister Moose are friends, lol

laxgirl17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.