Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bye bye, Mister Moose! *snif*

Finally, the shirt is dry and I can get him dressed, with his new little red socks to match. We've got a brand new box, we've got bubble wrap, and we've got packing tape. Let's do it!
Farewell, Mister Moose. I'm going to miss you, little guy!

Well, it's done. He's in his little nest of bubble wrap, all snug and comfy, and the box is addressed to Tricia in Wisconsin. Tomorrow during lunch, I'll run him up to UPS.

It was a pleasure hosting Mister Moose, seeing and experiencing things through his eyes. I know Tricia and her family are going to have a blast with him! Have a good trip, Mister Moose - I miss you already!
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gary said...

Bye Mr. Moose. We're going to miss you. I wish you could have stayed longer but I know you're looking forward to your visit with Tricha.

J said...

Bye bye Mister Moose I hope you visit Tink again!

MariBy said...

Have a wonderful trip Mister...you will like Tricia and her boys!

Tony said...

Enjoyed looking at Mr' Mooses adventures, hope he has a good trip

SandyCarlson said...

See you, Mr. Moose! What a great adventure. God bless.

mahtiaivo said...

will mister moose return?
i think he rocks!!! all the best for mister moose!

david santos said...

Excellent!
You are Master!
Happy day

Raven said...

If that isn't the world's cutest moose... This is such a funny idea and thoroughly enjoyable. I hope Mr. Moose has a good time in Wisconsin. Thanks for visiting Raven's Nest.

allaboutattitude said...

he's going on a road trip! I want one too!

Unknown said...

I just met him and now he is gone! :( Thanks for stopping by my place. Hope you have a great day!

Jules said...

Hey Tink
I tried to leave a message on your other account, I couldn't see the verification code that I was supposed to type in. So I'm leaving it here......

Wow!
What a wonderful picture. Great composition and lighting. Nice job.

david mcmahon said...

I'm sure he'll have a great trip.

Thanks for letting me know KL is now on your Bucket List. Do let me know if you need any details.

You know where to find me, 24/7 !!!

Amber Star said...

I'm not sure what the deal is with Mr. Moose, but I think you will miss him. Is he your Ruby Tuesday?

You stopped by my place and said you have your grandmother's china cabinet now sans the red bows. If you miss them, maybe you could start saving your Christmas ones. :) I'm just saying. Thanks for stopping by my place.

Wendy said...

I'm sad to see you haven't done anything recent with the Mister Moose blog. He reminds me a bit (in spirit) of a bear we have named Hazel. What is Mister Moose up to these days?

Norm said...

super cute and beautiful..

Reader Wil said...

Bye, bye mr. Moose!

Princess Vien said...

Bye bye Mr.Moose. have a good trip.

thanks for stopping by! Happy WW!