Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Sunday, January 6, 2008

Waiting for the shirt to dry

As I was gathering Mister Moose's belongings together, I realized that I had a few things to add to his "luggage". Item 1 is a small, Mister Moose-sized rubber ball, which I found on the cruise ship. There were these little alcoves in the elevator bank that you could step into and look down upon the promenade. Well, I stepped into one of them one day, and there was the ball, right there on the floor. There was not a soul around, so there was no one to whom I could return it. I decided to give it to Mister Moose. He doesn't play catch very well, but if you ever need someone to just sit there and hold a ball between his front hooves, Mister Moose is your man!
We're still waiting on the shirt; it's got those knitted cotton bands that take forever to dry, around the sleeves and the waist. OK, around the bottom; Mister Moose doesn't really have a waist to speak of. Anyhow, above we have Mister Moose all lined up with his possessions. Look, he's got something new!
As mentioned previously, Mister Moose collected some sea shells on the beach yesterday. I gave them a nice bleach bath and rinsed and dried them well, then put them in a little Mister Moose-sized jar.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: