Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A treat for the traumatized

I decided that after so much drama this evening, Mister Moose needed a treat. So we rifled through a display of mini-beach bags until we found one that was a little on the "manly" side. I do believe it will hold Mister Moose's growing sock collection, and maybe his shell collection, too!

He had quite an evening, didn't he? I just heard that pretty soon, Mister Moose will be traveling to the wilds of Wisconsin, to stay with Tricia and her family for a while. Over the next few days, I'll be busy collecting and packing Mister Moose's duds and finding a nice comfortable box to ship him out. Perhaps we can squeeze in ONE more adventure before he departs, but I'm not sure... stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be very nice if Mr Moose could meet our Herm Crabbe,if another week.

MariBy said...

Oh...I love it! :::thumbsup:::

Thia said...

I loved reading Mr. Moose's adventures. It looked like he had a great time visitint with you in New York and Sanibel Island.

Glad he got a new bag to carry his stuff in. I am sure he will be getting more stuff along the way.