Moose Watch: 2010

Thanks to those who have inquired about Mister Moose.
I am pleased to report that he is well and living in semi-retirement in Colorado.

With a buffalo.

Yes, life is FULL of surprises :)
I know that all his legion of fans wish him well, as do I.

Moose Watch: January 6th, 2007

Mister Moose is leaving Tink's *~*~* house in Florida and making the perilous journey to Tricia's house in Wisconsin!

Click the pictures to see larger versions of them.


Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mister Moose Freezes On The Beach

We've been having a cold front come through here in Southwest Florida. I awakened Mister Moose VERY early so we could meet some friends who were taking advantage of recent high seas brought on by the cold front, combined with an early morning low tide. Above, Mister Moose rides in the bucket as we trudge up the path to a beach on West Gulf Drive. After a while, Mister Moose tucked himself inside my jacket, partially because the bucket was now filled with dead sea urchins, but mostly because he was damned cold!

Mister Moose was happy to play in the shells while I ran around looking for treasures. He made some marvelous finds in this little pile.
The rest of the day, my friends and I were traversing some rough terrain, and Mister Moose decided to stay in the car, burrow under the towels in my beach bag, and catch up on his beauty rest. He's gearing up for a long journey....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: